For the fastest cleaning and surface preparation, use this no-rinse one-step formula to prepare your surfaces for repainting or refinishing. It is recommended to bond old enamel, oil-based or latex paint, varnish, or lacquer finishes to new coatings, or before wallpapering. It removes grease, grime, mildew stains, food stains, crayon, dirt, smoke, old wallpaper paste and wax from painted or unpainted wood, metal, or vinyl wallpaper.
IMPORTANT: Carefully read all cautions and directions before use.
HELPFUL TIPS: Recommended for hard surfaces only. Do not use on porous or non-washable wallpaper, raw wood, glass, ceramic tile, polished aluminum or vinyl flooring. Do not use on glossy surfaces you do not intend to paint. If accidentally splashed on glass or aluminum, rinse immediately. Allow surface to dry completely before painting. Always test first on an inconspicuous surface for compatibility on areas not to be refinished, as it will degloss most surfaces. Close cap tightly after each use. Store and transport in an upright position.
1. MIX: SHAKE WELL BEFORE USING. Wear chemical resistant gloves and chemical splash goggles. Mix 1 quart of concentrate with 4 quarts of warm water in a plastic pail, or add full strength to pressure washer.
2. APPLY: Apply from bottom to top, using a cloth, sponge, or sprayer.
3. WAIT: When using on greasy or dirty areas, allow to sit for a few minutes.
4. REMOVE: Wipe off with a clean dry cloth, turning and changing cloth often to avoid smears.
5. DRY: Dries fast. Refinish or repaint when dry (or within a week) before soiled again.
DO NOT USE on porous or non-washable wallpaper. Always test first on an inconspicuous surface for compatibility on areas not to be refinished, as it will degloss most surfaces. Close cap tightly after each use. Store and transport in an upright position.